Alcon World Acetoxy Automatic Gasket Maker
Acetoxy based silicone gasket maker is leakproof even in the dirty/greased surface applications and flexible in temperatures up to 300 °C.
- Acetoxy based, new, strong, liquid gasket maker.
- Acetic acid odor is felt during curing.
- Resists shrinking and cracking caused by exposure of thermal cycling.
- After curing, it works between -40 °C and +300 °C.
- After curing, it resists to oil, antifreeze, petrol, diesel and sea water.
- Can be demounted.
- Strong adherence, hiding power, constant elasticity, ekstra sealing.
- In a new automatic dosing cartridge package.
- 200 ml. Aluminium Cartridge
|Product Code||Color||Packaging Type||Pieces|
|M-3336||Black||200 ml. Aluminium Cartridge||12|
|M-3337||Grey||200 ml. Aluminium Cartridge||12|
|M-3338||Red||200 ml. Aluminium Cartridge||12|
Curing: Single Component Acetoxy
Shore A Hardness: 22
Viscosity/Appearance: Thixotropic Paste
Density: 1,05 gr / cm3
Elongation At Break: %320
Curing: 3-4 mm / day
Service Temperature: -40° C to +300° C
Fluidity: 220 gr / minute
Application Surface Temperature: +5°C to +40° C
- Surfaces to contact with silicone must be clean and dry and not contain oil, dust, rust and loose parts.
- If there are previously applied silicone on surfaces, it should be removed by mechanical methods.
- Applying masking tape around the application joints does not only prevents smudging of joints but provides a more aligned application as well.
- Masking tape must be removed promptly after application.
- Apply the gasket on a surface, wait for 5-10 minutes, then assemble the pieces.
- If the surfaces are small, the pieces can be assembled right away.
The lid of the package is opened before the application. The safety tab is severed. The dosage setting required for the application is set on the gray ring. By pressing the plastic pedal, the liquid
gasket is released. When the pedal is released, the fluid seal stops. To keep the product healthy until the next use, the dosage setting and the packaging cover are closed again.
- For all the corrosion gaps and the surfaces which should be sealed,
For cars, trucks, buses, military vehicles, ships, machinery, heating systems, industrial ovens and chimneys,
For sealing of sensitive surfaces exposed to high temperatures or temperature changes and on surfaces where need sealing, but rubber, cork, klingirite type gaskets cannot be applied,
It is used in gasket areas of all engines, differential covers, carburetor cover and pumps, thermostats, gears and gearboxes, transmissions and surfaces exposed to vibrations and heat.
It should not be used on sensitive metals such as copper and brass as it will release acetic acid to the surface during curing.
Not suitable for PE, PP, PTFE, neoprene and bituminous surfaces.
It can't be painted.
- Contains trace amounts of volatile chemicals. It releases unpleasant odor and acetic acid during curing. Therefore, it should not be inhaled for a long time and adequate ventilation should be provided when used indoors. Prolonged contact with wet silicone should be avoided as it may cause skin sensitization. Hardened silicone does not contain any harmful substances.
Do not throw full / empty packaging into fire. Keep away from sunlight and store at temperatures not exceeding +50 ° C.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
Keep away from sources of ignition, no smoking.
Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye / face protection.
In case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately (show the label where possible).
If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
Do not pour into sewer system. Dispose the waste and its container according to local hazardous or special waste collection rules.