Alcon Auto Rim Cleaner
Alcon Auto Rim Cleaner, cleans steel and aluminium rim surfaces and each surfaces steel and aluminium coated. It’s an ideal and powerfull, water based and alcali product which used for cleansing this surfaces from solidified heavy dirt and stain, iron, shoe and rubber powders, heavy burned oil and another matters, rust etc. all stubborn dirt and stains.
Alcon Auto Rim Cleaner is suitable for all soft plastic and painted surfaces through its acid and caustic free formulation. Solves and drains the dirt on vertical surface by holding the surface very well with its special foamy and alcali formulation. Transforms rims to their first look and provides protection against contamination.
Fast and strong effect.
Does not cause corrosion and damage.
Acid and caustic free effective formula.
- 500 ml.
- 1 kg.
- 5 kg.
- 25 kg.
|Product Code||Color||Packaging Type||Pieces|
Density: 1.0 -1.1 g / cm³
Water solubility: Soluble
Wait until rim cool down before application. Shake it before using. Spray to area closely. Wait for 2 minutes for penetrate to area. Scrub solidified dirt and stains by a sponge or brush. Finally wash the rim by pressure water.
NOTE: Apply on intense dirts directly. May be used 1/3 diluted on low-medium dirts.
- H302 Harmful if swallowed.
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H318 Causes serious eye damage.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
- P102 Keep out of the reach of children.
- P260 Do not breathe dust / fume / gas / mist / vapors / spray.
- P264 Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
- P271 Use only outside or in a well-ventilated area.
- P280 Wear protective gloves / protective clothing / eye protection / face protection.
- P302 + P352 IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
- P305 + P351 + P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. If installed and easy to do, remove contact lenses. Continue rinsing.
- P309 + P311 IF exposed or if you feel unwell: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor / physician.